If you have our equipment in your facility and you are looking for:
- Replacement Parts
- Requesting Service
- Pricing for Additional Equipment
Simply locate our equipment ID plate and fill in the serial # / model #.
Enter your name, email address and a comment of what you are requesting.
Our inside sales team will promptly reply with pricing.
- AC Unit Handling & Conveyor Motors
- AC Inverter Duty Motors
- AC Brake Motors
- AC Servo Motors
- DC Motors - Permanent Magnet
- Wash-down Duty Products
- AC Drives
- DC Drives
- Dodge Tigear-2 Reducers
- Dodge Quantis Combination Reducers
- Roller Chain Sprockets
- Roller Chains & Specialty Chains
- Conveyor Chains with Attachments & Sprockets
- Gates Poly Chain Sprockets
- Gates Poly Chain Drive Belts
- Torque Limiters
- Bronze Bushings
- Set Screw Ball Bearings
- Take-Up Frames & Bearings
- Shaft Mounted Cam Follower Bearings
- Guide Wheels
- Washdown Duty Mounted Bearings
- Conveyor Pulleys
- Types of Belting
- Lacing Styles
- Belt Options
- Belting By Industry
- HabasitLINK Plastic Modular Belts
- Intralox Belting
- HabaCHAIN Slat & Conveyor Chains
- Hinged Steel Belting
- HabaSYNC Timing Belts
- BrecoFlex Timing Belt Applications
- Standard Rollers
- Specialty Metal Rollers
- Plastic Rollers
- Plastic Idler Rollers
- Stainless Steel Rollers
- Trough Rollers
- Poly "V" Driven Rollers
- CDLR Rollers
- Roller Coatings & Sleeves
- Metal Roller Bearings
- Plastic Roller Components
- Bottling & Canning
- Material Handing
- Energy saving applications where continuous or frequent duty is required. Suitable for use with inverter drives for variable torque and 20:1 constant torque.
- TEFC 1 HP-10 HP
- TEFC 1/2 HP- 10 HP
- Based on proven MP technology for dynamic performance, these motors help to increase reliability and leverage high volume production.
- Typical applications include: automated assembly, automated inspection, material handling, packaging and pharmaceutical.
- General purpose motors 1/50 HP to 5 HP
- NEMA or IEC mounting available
- 90 or 180 VDC for 1PH Control
- Right Angle Gearmotors
- Parallel Shaft Gearmotors
- The widest variety of wash-down duty motors available from stock. Motors may be selected with the required voltage, horsepower, speed and mounting for the application. Plus, Baldor offers your choice of permanent magnet DC and Servo motors with wash-down duty construction.
- Encoderless and closed-loop vector motor control
- UL NEMA 1 and NEMA 2 enclosures
- Machinery and Micro Drives: 0.25
- V/Hz and Sensorless Vector motor control
- NEMA Open and NEMA 4X enclosures.
- 115 VAC & 230 VAC, Single Phase Input
- 90 VDC & 180 VDC, armature output
- Chassis mount, NEMA 1, or NEMA 4X Enclosures
- TIGEAR-2 is offered in 10 sizes covering center distances from 1.33” to 4.75”. It has a 30% increase on average output torque (up to 6,800 in-lbs.), and because of the consistent torque capacity increments between case sizes, equipment designers can optimize reducer size selections for cost, performance, and life.
- Quantis RHB is available in eight sizes, RHB38-RHB168.
- Ratios range from 4.83:1 to 307:1.
- Input horse powers start at 1/4 HP up to 75 HP.
- Design is entirely interchangeable with SEW-Eurodrive products commonly found in food and packaging applications.
- One-piece case construction optimizes overhung loads and minimizes joints to remove potential leak paths.
- All ground gearing increases efficiency and decreases noise.
- Options including integral motors (for limited space), clamp-collar construction or three-piece coupled construction increase flexibility.
Sprockets, Gears, Bushings & Couplings
- Solid & Split Detachable Hubs
- #40 Chain
- #50 Chain
- #60 Chain
- #80 Chain
- #100 Chain
- the pitch, this is the distance between the centers of the pins.
- the inside width, this is the distance between the innermost sideplates.
- the roller diameter, this is the diameter of the roller.
- Chain Attachments for Specialty Conveyors
- Double Pitch Sprockets
Bronze Bushings, Mounted Bearings & Take-Up Bearings/Frames
- Diameters range from 3" O.D. to over 36" diameter. Pulleys can have various types of lagging and many shaft configurations. Pulleys are provided to your specifications.
Plastic Modular Belts & Table Top Chain
- HabaCHAIN products are available in both straight-running and radius/side-flexing versions, and run on most systems and sprockets on the market today. They are fully compatible with industry standards, making them ideal for retrofitting.
Timing & Hinged Steel Belting
Conveyor Rollers & Bearings
Taylor Material Handling & Conveyor offers a full line of metal and plastic rollers and conveyor components. Materials include aluminum, carbon steel, stainless and galvanized steel. Plastic rollers are made from specially formulated Hi-Impact PVC with UV stabilizers. Urethane, PVC, UHMW and High Density Polyethylene covers with steel reinforcement are available for specialized applications.
Roller tubes are available in the following materials:
- Mild (low carbon) steel
- Galvanized steel
- Stainless steel
- PVC (pipe)
- Industrial steel pipe
- Manufactured with 304 stainless steel, mill finish materials.
- Wash down rated
- Stainless steel sprockets and fasteners
- FDA/USDA approved materials
- Continuous MIG welds
Roller Coatings, Sleeves & Bearings
- No lubrication to be washed away or dry out. Applications Consist of:
- Sanitary and food, high temperature, low temperature and corrosive environments.