Low Profile Conveyors
Straight-low profile conveyors for a wide range of applications are available for shipment in 24 hours. Commonly used in manufacturing, metal stampings, bottling, injection molding and packaging work cells. Frame depths as low as 1-3/4” with 1-1/2” diameter pulleys are available for small transitions. Round, hex, “V” or conventional fabric belts are standard from 1” wide to 24”. Conveyor lengths range from 18 inches to 30 feet. Low profile belt conveyors can be built using steel, stainless steel or extruded aluminum modular design.
MC 300HD This straight, low-profile conveyor is available in custom lengths, ranging from 609mm (2 ft.) to 6069mm (20 ft.). Plus, with next-day delivery, it couldn’t be a more convenient solution.
- Intermediate mounted drive comes standard
- Variable frequency drive included
- 300mm (11.8 inch) chain width
- Plastic chain on aluminum bed section
- “Sister” conveyors side by side for 24-inch chain width
- No belt tracking or take-up; conveyor is sprocket-driven from center drive
Accumulation and Sorting Turntables
Various small-diameter tabletop sizes and many fixture options make these popular for integrating into machine cells and inspection lines.
- Standard Table Diameters: 3' to 8'
- Standard Speed: 1-3 Revolutions per Minute
- Standard Motor: 1/4 HP 90V DC Motor and DC Controller
- Standard Drive: Bottom Mount
- Standard Side rails: 6" High Rotating
- Bearings: Grease Sealed
- Standard Supports: 30" Elevation Top of Belt